Thursday, June 23, 2005

Tag #1 answered

Tagging seems to be the latest fad in the blogosphere these days. Everyone seems to be tagging everyone else and fortunately or unfortunately, I wasn't left out of it. This is the first of three tags against me, by Dinesh. He tagged me a few days ago and here I am with my answers.

1. Favorite fellow blogger and why?

Uttandaraman because of his ability to write about day-to-day issues
that have more practical relevance in our lives. It also helps that he has a wonderful writing style with nice choice of words.

2. Your favorite person/people in life.(This doesn't include my immediate family)

Stephen Hawking - World famous astro-physicist and a quadruplegic. I admire the fact that he did not let his severe handicap come in the way of realizing his dreams.

Mother Teresa - Who doesn't know her? Spent her entire life serving the poor and the suffering without regard for her own health or aspirations.

3. If you could be one person of the opposite sex, who would it be and why?

Mother Teresa, again, for the reasons mentioned above.

4. If you could be in a book/music band/movie, what would you be in ?

I would be in a movie. That would give me an opportunity to give people a good time(bad time?) and make them forget everything else for a while...atleast.

5. If you were to be marooned in an island and you could pick one friend to go with you, who would it be ?

Why would i wanna pick a friend to be marooned with me? If I still had to pick someone, I'd pick Dinesh. That way, atleast the world would be better off :-). On a serious note, it is in times that like those that I would crave solitude. So wouldn't pick anyone to go with me. Just me and my memories.

The questions were prepared by Dinesh. So please don't hold me responsible if you think they are crappy :).

6 Comments:

At Friday, June 24, 2005 8:55:00 AM, Blogger dinesh said...

Subbu,

Nice answers ! And you'd crave solitude when that's all you have ?

 
At Friday, June 24, 2005 9:06:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Subbu...u r awesome dude...u know that if Dinesh comes he will not come alone...that is why u invited him didn't u??? :).

Dinesh don't fall for the trap...:).

KP.

 
At Friday, June 24, 2005 10:02:00 AM, Blogger subramoni said...

Dinesh - As I said, wouldn't want a friend to be doomed with me. Hence the choice of solitude. Atleast I can be happy in the knowledge that I am the only one doomed :-).

KP - U got me there, dude :-). Very clever of you.

 
At Saturday, June 25, 2005 10:11:00 AM, Blogger Muthukumar Puranam said...

Now tself the "ISLAND" is filled with our people. Angaium poi "saranam" aarambichitinga pola iruke

 
At Sunday, June 26, 2005 8:11:00 PM, Anonymous Raman said...

Ada paavi, Idhileyumaa!

We seem to share a great wavelength daa. I just chose you as my favorite blogger in response to Dinesh's tag. And I too chose to have no friend share my travails in the island!

We should start diversifying with lies I think, lest we end up losing our identities ;-)

Jokes apart, am glad that we have such mutual admiration for each other's work. So, lets pat ourselves on the back for a job well done of wasting the time of blog readers!

 
At Monday, June 27, 2005 2:09:00 PM, Blogger subramoni said...

PB - As usual, you lost me. :)

Raman - have commented about this in your latest post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home